Teaching Taekwondo Differently
Victory Taekwondo instructors are highly educated and experienced masters of their trade. Owner and Grandmaster Manny Sosa continually trains in Korea to sharpen his skills and to seek continuous improvement for the innovative programs at Victory. Grandmaster Kenneth Schuster was Grandmaster Sosa’s student and provides nearly 40 years of experience to Victory students. Master Sarah Schuster, offers unmatched benefits to those 3-6 years of age as she leads the Mighty Kids Taekwondo program with excellence. Together, with the help of trained black belt instructors, students benefit from amazing instruction and meaningful mentorship.
Our program is one of continual progression where students are always learning and working toward new goals. Each student will receive a portfolio which serves as a manual for their Taekwondo training experience. The binder contains information on techniques, what one needs to know for testing for a new level, or belt. Review sessions are set where it’s determined if a student is ready to test. Those who are ready attend a special testing day where they do demonstrations, sparring, break boards, and can even break concrete when they reach the level of black belt. New belts are awarded, and families are invited to celebrate the great accomplishments of our students.
Grandmaster Manny Sosa, Co-founder & President
A 7th-degree black belt in Taekwondo, Grandmaster Sosa has founded the Victory Taekwondo Chung Do Kwan Association; an international organization that offers the top world credentials to other Taekwondo schools and students. Grandmaster Sosa has also created the most advanced training system for teaching children martial arts; a program called Mighty Kids. Throughout his more than 35 years of teaching experience, Grandmaster Sosa continues to build close relationships with his students, an element that defines his success as a teacher and mentor.
- President/Owner, Victory Academy Inc. – A new 17,000 sq. foot facility offering instruction in Taekwondo, gymnastics, dance, and cheer.
- President/Founder, Victory Taekwondo Chung Do Kwan Association – currently with charter school members throughout the country, Mexico, and Ghana, Africa. www:VTCDKA.com
- Curriculum Developer - Currently working to include Taekwondo as a global church sports ministry.
- Martial Arts expert for 3rd Level Consulting Services, Frank Sahlein, President.
- Martial Arts expert for TumbTrak, Doug Davis, President. Other Major Accomplishments:
- Creator of “Mighty Kids” children’s Taekwondo training system
- Creator of “Cardio KickMaster” kickboxing conditioning program for adults
- Creator of “Becoming a Champion of Life” Taekwondo student portfolio
Number of years training in Taekwondo: 42
Number of years teaching Taekwondo: 37
Current Dan Rank:
- World Taekwondo Chung Do Kwan (Seoul Korea) 8th Dan, Woon Kyu Um, President, Hae Man Park, Vice-President
- Kukkiwon, World Taekwondo Headquarters, Seoul, Korea, 7th Dan
- Grandmaster Hae Man Park, President of World Taekwondo Chung Do Kwan. Grandmaster Park is known as the creator of the Taegeuk forms and Kibons 1-7.