Bloomington-Normal Summer Camps
Victory Academy is closed, but the Schuster Team will continue martial art instruction in a new location. Infinity Martial Arts will offer Tae Kwon Do and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Email: email@example.com or call 309-533-3414 for more information! We hope you join us for FREE summer training!
Summer is an amazing time at Victory Academy! We offer active and engaging summer camps for kids entering kindergarten through sixth grade. Each week offers a new theme to keep interest and prompt engagement – mentally and physically. Kids love the fun; parents love the flexible scheduling that allows you to choose the days of the week you’d like. Half day options are available as well as early drop-off and late pick-up.
Here are some fast Summer Camp facts:
- Kids from kindergarten through sixth grade are welcome
- Summer camp is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Families can choose full days and even select the days they’d like
- Options exist for half days and earlier/later drop-off or pick-up
- Campers bring a sack lunch except for Pizza Wednesdays (provided by Victory)
- Snacks/food provided is peanut-free and allergy and diet-friendly
- Each week of the summer has a different theme featuring fun and engaging opportunities in science, art, games, fitness, and more.
- Weather permitting, every Friday is water day where we play with squirt guns, water balloons, and more!
- Kids have access to the air-conditioned gym and equipment daily.
- Staff is CPR-certified and dedicated to providing a safe, fun, and positive environment for our kids.
Flexible Camp Options:
- Full day/5 days a week: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- Full day/flexible days: Pick any day or day(s) of the week that you would like your kid(s) to come
- Half day: Choose 8:00-12:00 pm or 12:00 pm-4:00 pm every day, Monday-Friday
- Early drop-off and late pick-up: To help accommodate family work schedules we are happy to offer early drop off and late pick up! Please note, if you sign up for early drop-off or late pick-up, you will need to sign-up for all the days you are attending that week. For example, if you are coming to camp all week, you cannot select an early drop off for Monday only.
Click here for the 2019 Summer Camp information!
To register and reserve your summer camper(s): bring in your completed registration form and full payment or a $25 non-refundable deposit and credit card to reserve your space today!