Rules and Policies
- On the 10th of each month (or the following business day), you will receive a statement via email for the upcoming month’s tuition. If you want to continue in your current class, you don’t need to do anything!
- On the 15th of each month, you will be auto-billed for the following month’s tuition. A payment confirmation email will automatically be sent to you.
- Should your card fail to be processed, you will receive an automated email directing you to the “parent portal” on our system in which you can update your card number or expiration date. The office can also help update your card information should it get lost, stolen, or expire.
- If you do not wish to continue your enrollment, please let us know by the 13th in writing. You can email us (email@example.com), or fill out a drop card at the office. A written notice will provide us with clear communication from you, as we don’t want to give away your class spot or charge you incorrectly.
Only ONE tuition is paid at full price. All lesser tuitions are discounted 20% regardless of the program.
There is a non-refundable fee of $30 for individuals and $50 for families of two or more for Victory Academy membership due January 1 of each new year. New students’ membership fee will be pro-rated based on the start date.
THERE ARE NO PRO-RATES, REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ABSENCES OR FOR DROPPING FROM A CLASS. YOUR PAYMENT RESERVES YOUR SPOT IN CLASS FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH, REGARDLESS OF YOUR ATTENDANCE DURING THAT MONTH OR WHEN YOU REGISTERED FOR THE MONTH. The only time a month is prorated is when a new member joins in the middle of a month.
Victory Academy reserves the right to refuse a make-up if we deem necessary.
- As a courtesy, Victory Academy desires to offer make-ups when and where doing so does not interrupt the safety or quality of the class. Hence, make-up procedures may vary program to program depending on safety concerns, space, equipment, and teaching ratios.
- Make-up classes MUST be scheduled with the Front Office. Please pick up your make-up class slip at the office before class and present it to the instructor for admission into the make-up class.
- All absences must be made up in the same month that they are missed.
WJBC, WBNQ, Facebook, and our voicemail (309-662-4927) will announce any cancellations. We try to make cancellation decisions by 3:00pm.
Medical Reason for Missed Classes:
Medical situations supported by a written acknowledgment from a licensed medical practitioner will result in a credit to your account for missed classes. Retroactive request for medical credit will be granted.
New Member Tuition Guarantee:
It is our intention to offer our member the finest programs available in our community. However, if during your first four weeks of class, you are not satisfied, we will refund the remaining portion of your tuition.