Instruction that Lasts a Lifetime
In 1998, we decided to make our dream a reality. And thus, Victory Academy was born. We knew we had unique skills and training and wanted to use these to help others, to be positive role models, and to make a difference. Every day, we have the honor of watching people of all ages achieve their goals. We see hard work in action as we watch our members gain new skills, discover their power, and realize that they can, indeed, do things they never thought possible.
We certainly celebrate with our black belts and high five our high-level gymnasts. But, more importantly, we lift up every child and member that works hard, shows dedication, and embraces perseverance. It is our pleasure to provide our community with a place where character development is as important as athletic performance. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your family and to live out our dream here in Bloomington-Normal.
-Manny & Vicki Sosa
- The practice of unconditional love and respect for all.
- The principle that trust must be earned, not demanded.
- Commitment, dedication, and perseverance toward achieving one’s goals.
- The development of character over athletic performance.
- The principle that productivity and achievement are more easily attained when we are having fun!
- To promote the best possible instruction in all our programs and the best possible customer service to all our members.
- To provide a safe and excellently equipped facility.
- To provide program curriculum that is both physically stimulating and mentally rewarding.
- To contribute positively to our community.
- To instill and promote leadership qualities in our students.
- To honor, praise, follow and be thankful to God.